Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Trail Was

After struggling for days to put pen to paper (fingers to keyboard) and finish that sentence, I think I'm going to take a stab at it! This is going to sound cliche, but oh well!!!

...THE TRAIL WAS...

Bitchin!!!
Really stupidly tough
An experience of a lifetime
Serendipitous
Everything I could have hoped for
Nothing like I expected
Beautiful

...BECAUSE IT...

Turned me inside out and turned me right again
Made me believe in myself like I never have before
Allowed me to see the world in an entirely new way
Always gave me a path to follow

Perhaps the most important thing about this trip is that is simply WAS...

Summit photos coming soon!


2 comments:

  1. Amen Sista! Still working on my photos...can't even begin to think about writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations from the Morrone's (atombomb's family)

      Delete